Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Moved all 3000+ photos to the new laptop.

                                                             Good evening!  It's August 29th. 

 

Wow, this cold is hanging on.  It got better after two days and then it got worse.  While baby (my granddaughter) took a nap I was able to rest on the couch for a couple of hours.  I'm glad I used the crock pot for dinner tonight.  Didn't have to think about it after I put everything in.  

I made a cabbage and rice soup with sausage.  Cabbage and peppers from our own garden and the sausage is from a neighbor that supplied us with a freezer FULL of fresh pork products.  

I got the recipe off of  www.myorganizedchaos.net/slow-cooker-cabbage-roll-soup it's called cabbage roll soup.  The only problem I had was that the rice too longer than they thought it would but that is due to the type of rice I used.  I didn't use the instant rice.  It was still very good though. I would make it again.  I have one more cabbage I picked to find a recipe for.  Oh and I forgot to put the green beans in that I picked yesterday.

My granddaught got into her older brother's drawers today and wanted to wear all of his shirts. 

Excuse the messy living room.  Not feeling well today so I figured the mess will be there tomorrow.  You know no one will clean it for you so it's not going anywhere.  lol She had 5 on at one time.  Counting the couple that were on her legs.  

I got all my photos from my phone to my new laptop.  There were over 3000 photos on my phone  Now that they are on my computer I think I will delete them all off my phone.  Ever gone through you photos and asked yourself, why did I take that photo?  lol  There are a lot of those on there.

I will have to spend an afternoon going through and deleting many of them.  I do love to take photos though.  

The baby (above) we call her Munchkin, is in her crib beside my bed here.  She's watching a little educational TV before she falls asleep.  She isn't always crazy about sleeping in the basement with her parents. So it's time to shut off the TV and lights to get her to sleep. 


                                                 Till next time...God bless.  Have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment